Participants who successfully complete the RTW program receive two industry recognized credentials. Participants earn the National Career Readiness Certificate and the Alabama Certified Work Certificate.
The National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) is earned after successful completion of three ACT WorkKeys skills assessments: Applied Math, Workplace Documents, and Graphic Literacy. Participants have the opportunity to earn a bronze, silver, gold, or platinum certificate based on assessment scores. Ready to Work participants receive access to assessments and targeted preparation for these assessments through KeyTrain. KeyTrain is the interactive training courseware offered by ACT to help individuals improve essential skills. Learn More.
* The NCRC is a prerequisite to the Alabama Certified Worker Certificate.
The Alabama Certified Worker Certificate is earned after all program requirements have been met. The back of the certificate highlights all standards covered in the RTW curriculum. The certificate is issued and signed by the AIDT Director and RTW Coordinator.
Certification Requirements include:
- 95% Attendance and Punctuality rate.
- Satisfactory achievement of work ethic, organizational skills, attitude, and motivation.
- 70% or higher on all required assessments.
- National Career Readiness Certificate.